Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal advice re registered recruitment agency in Manila

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

idyll

Arresto Menor

I was placed by a Recruitment agency abroad and they have tie up agent also here in abroad. I have been here for more than a month. I want to ask for legal advise of what I should do or what case I can file against them.
1. They still have not transferred a month of my salary that I payed them before leaving Manila. I payed them a total of two months salary plus 30k for processing. 1 month salary and 30k going to Manila agency and 1 month going to the agent abroad. After 45 days they have not yet transferred the money to the agent abroad and the agent abroad is pressuring me to pay them.
2. Manila agency is still not giving me copy of my receipts.
3. They sent me here with documents that is misleading. Different company name from where I am I hired so that I can pass the Philippine immigration. But I am with real company who interviewed me and gave me the job.
Thanks in advance

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum