Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice. Help please

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need advice. Help please Empty Need advice. Help please Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:51 pm

remcute

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone. I want to share what happened last February 20, 2011 between me and my neighbor. My house and his house are "magkatapat". He and his friends were playing basketball in front of their house which is also in front of ours. First of all, putting up basketball rings are not allowed in our village. Our car, which is a toyota innova was parked in front of our gate. I saw their ball hitting our car and our gate. It wasnt a soft hit because their ball bounced from our car to our gate and it just wasnt once. They I told him " pakiayos ang paglalaro nyo kasi natatamaan yung sasakyan at gate". And then he went angry and cursed me. He said I was "gago and fuck you" a lot of times with matching dirty finger. That got me angry so I called him "gago and walang pinag aralan". We were exhanging words to each other when he went to get a pvc pipe and attemted to hit me. By the way, I'm a girl. That was when my brother got in front of him but did not hit him. And then he said that "kahit magpatayan tayo dito" and "kahit sino pa ipatawag mo kahit pa mayor". So, i went to the baranggay the next day and filed a blotter. We faced each other on February 24, 2011. There he said that he attemted to hit me because I told my brother to get a gun so that I could blast off his head. That is not true, and i have a lot of witnesses to prove that. He also added that I paid the witnesses so that they would take my side. Which is, again, not true. So he said to the barangay that, he would only take off the basketball ring if we take off our car. I will not comply to that because, we were parking in front of our gate and not theirs. And that basketball rings are not allowed in our village. Help please. I want to file a case against him.

2Need advice. Help please Empty Re: Need advice. Help please Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 pm

attyLLL

ask the bgy to issue a certificate to file action, then you can file a complaint at prosecutor's office for oral defamation, slander by deed and unjust vexation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Need advice. Help please Empty Re: Need advice. Help please Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:06 pm

remcute

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir. I hope that this will put an end to their kayabangan in our barangay. I am just afraid that they might hurt any members of my family because they are part of a gangster group here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum