Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car Insurance with Total Loss Declaration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iamchardie

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

I bought my brand new car last July 31, 2017 inclusive of Comprehensive Insurance. Just last October 21, 2017,  I accidentally bumped the wall on the steep road of Batangas due to lack of break. I got minor injuries together with my 4 colleagues inside the car. I brought my car to the nearest center of my car dealer. I submitted all the requirements needed including the Police Report for my claims. Suddenly, as per estimation, the car dealer may declare "total loss" with my unit.

Can I still demand for the replacement of my car if they cannot fix it? What is the best way to handle this? My car is just 2 months old under my name and experienced this "lack of break", can I still demand to bring back my car in a good condition without shouldering any costs?

Thank you in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum