Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Total LOSS CLAIM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Total LOSS CLAIM Empty Total LOSS CLAIM Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:25 pm

Reiohyes

Arresto Menor

I need some legal advise on this matter. Anyone who has a knowledge on this are free to share their inputs. My car was considered total loss/wreck by the insurance few weeks ago after that they told me its going to be on process and wait for their call. The comprehensive insurance i bought was directly from the bank i already paid my premium few days before the accident, it was considered as an own damage base on the police report. My problem is the process for a total loss claim is taking so long, the car that was accidentaly damaged is still in mortgage for 5 years, i have a good credit with the bank since my payment monthly is always up to date been paying for 2 years now and i still have 3 year to pay for the loan. Since i cannot use the car anymore and their insurance is taking so long do i still need to pay for my monthly ammortization knowing it was already declared as a totall loss and eventualy insurance will give me the insured amount? Is the bank will take it against me if i dont pay? The insurance broker from the bank is not answering my calls and emails also been trying to contact the insurance company but seems not coordinating, they did not gave a turn around time for this process. Im totaly lost and dont know what to do at this point and the fact that i dont have a car to use kn a daily basis. Please help!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum