Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing illegitimate child's surname into his Stepfather-to-be without his biological father's consent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Queenney

Arresto Menor

Hi. I want to know how can we change my aons surname into his Stepfathers surname. I gave birth to him on August 14 2015 and even when I am still pregnant the biological father broke up with me. I am 18 back then and now I am 20 years old. I didnt declare the biological father in the birth certicate, nor guve his surname to my son. Now I met my fiancee a year ago and we want to change my son's surname unto my fiancee's surname. We want to change it even before he goes to Canada and get married? Is it possible? If yes what will we have to do? And if possible can we change it without the biological father's consent?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum