Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

homeowners harassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1homeowners harassment Empty homeowners harassment Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:48 pm

eileenmarcelo

Arresto Menor

i am employed in a school situated in East Fairview as far as I am concerned the place where the school is is not a private subdivision however the homeowners feels otherwise. the school has been operational for 10 yrs already and this year we put up a highschool (1st-2nd yr.)level. the land is owned by the principal as well as another vacant lot. the owner converted the vacant lot into a temporary volleyball court and basketball half court just for this month's sportsfest celebration. the homeowners (a few members only) insists that the school did an illegal act for having the basketball court and volleyball court. they said that the school is violating peace and order of the community due to children's cheering. we already had a culmination today after 2 days of sports and we only intend to use the makeshift court once a week for children's PE but the homeowners wanted the school to remove the ring and the volleball net-the court is not even cemented. What I want to know is whether the school is really doing something illegal?

2homeowners harassment Empty Re: homeowners harassment Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:47 pm

attyLLL

if the school is complete with mayor's permits and whatever it needs to operate from DECS and other government agencies, then the presumption is that its operations are legal and it will be up to them to prove otherwise.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3homeowners harassment Empty Re: homeowners harassment Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 pm

eileenmarcelo

Arresto Menor

thank you po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum