Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyberbullying, Violence Against Women and Libel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rmsantos

Arresto Menor

Good day Dear Lawyers,

I would like to seek for your advice if the above mentioned case can be filed against a person who is currently working abroad based on the scenarios below:

1. This person posted "Pakisabi dun kay (name) P***** I** Nya" and "P***** I** mo (name) suntukan na lang tayo" on my brother's wall whose purpose is to commemorate our uncle's memorial wherein more than hundreds of people from our friends' list did post a comment. Please note that we do not know this person in any way but learned that he is a brother of our uncle's wife.

2. The same person posted more comments to another family member which include the following words "Ulol", "PI", "K***I** mo" at "H***yu**k ka".

Please advise how we can start and proceed with a case against this person.

Thank you so much!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum