Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reckless driving resulting to damage in property and injury

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

avirtudazo28

Arresto Menor

I need help to get free attorney whose willing to help me with the case file against to me. The other party filed Reckless driving resulting in damage to property and injury against to me. I am fully confident that it was not my mistake as my car got damaged with 198k estimate damaged. The other party said that "dahdan akong nag mamaneho sa sa intersection ng bigla akong binanga ng Vios na sasakyan" I'm the one driving the VIOS car. I paid for hospital bills and paid for medicine needed for the patient, however, I'm running out of money and the other party was threatening me for filling a case if I will not pay a certain amount of money. I told him that I'm not gonna give out a money as I'm not responsible for the accident. I have witness that the motorcylce driver was on full speed. I received a subpoena that I need to answer in 10 days. I want to know where can I find a free attorney in Makati area. I need help please Sad

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you can try with PAO but seeing as you have a car, i don't think that you qualify for their services.

avirtudazo28

Arresto Menor

I feel that the other party is taking advantage of this. I know that I'm on right place and did my best to help the other party. They are after the money. If I hire an attorney ( I know that I will win this case). I won't be able to charge the other party for this one as they are less fortunate one.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

if you feel that you have a strong defense then call their bluff and let them file a case against you. if their case is baseless, you will not get charged.

in case you will settle with them, have everything in writing so they cannot chase you after.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum