Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUALIFIED THEFT AND CONNIVANCE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - QUALIFIED THEFT AND CONNIVANCE Empty QUALIFIED THEFT AND CONNIVANCE Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:01 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

Good day all, Need legal advice please.

2 years ago, I was an auditor, i render my resignation a month before i conducted yearend audit and found out that one of my auditee had a shortages amounting to 93k. i give them all my audit reports as i exit the company. when I go to the company to get my last pay i learned that the company refuse to give me my allotted incentives and even deducted 3k in my last pay (they decided to take a portion of the shortages to charge to me), by that, I didn't take my last pay and went home. now, I am asking the company to give me a COE but they refused to give me, I threatened them that i will seek from labor but they said they will charge me also of connivance.

questions
1. is it proper to take a portion of the shortages in my lastpay?
2. what shall i do if they charge me as connivance?
3. what are my best options?

thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum