Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SALARY CASH BOND AND BACKPAY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - SALARY CASH BOND AND BACKPAY Empty SALARY CASH BOND AND BACKPAY Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:42 pm

z.ramiscal

Arresto Menor

good day,

I would like to seek for help po sana sa tanong naming mag-asawa, my husband resigned sa work niya for 4 years and 6 months meron po silang cashbond na kinakaltas every pay day, and july 31 po ang last day niya and until now po ang sinasagot ng hr sa follow-up naming is umiikot pa sa departments ang clearance ng husband ko, ilang buwan po ba talaga dapat matanggap ang cash bond at ang backpay niya, and entitled po ba siya sa buong 13th month pay at tax refund since hindi niya nabuo ang tax exemp niya sa company. medyo naguguluhan lang po kami and para makasigurado na din po na tama ang proseso ng company niya dati. marami pong salamat

2bond - SALARY CASH BOND AND BACKPAY Empty Re: SALARY CASH BOND AND BACKPAY Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:00 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

1st, kung may policy ang company when to release the last pay of the employee, yun ang dapat ninyong i monitor, however, sa batas ang pag release ay "within reasonable time"

Last pay = 13th month pay (pro rated) + salary for the last cut-off (if not given) + tax return (this depends if you exceed your tax bracket) + other monetary amount due to employees such as cash bond, converted leaves.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum