Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cash bond ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cash bond ? Empty Cash bond ? Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 pm

guiller_tan

Arresto Menor

good day!
may tanong lang po ako, i work recently sa isang fastfood chain restaurant at ngayn resigned na po ako but the problem is they hold may last salary because i have to pay for the cash bond na 30,000 and since hindi daw po kasi nila ako na deduct nung nag start pa lang po ako..

nag start ako Sep 2013 and resigned this Jan 2014 due to got failed sa isang exam nla internationally. at yun po isa sa mga requirements nila. at ipinag tataka ko lang po since i got failed may exam and need to stop my training period kasama pa din po ba ako sa cash bond na tinutukoy po ng company?

at tama po ba na i-hold nila ang sahod ko its because of the cash bond na tinutukoy nla? ty!

2Cash bond ? Empty Re: Cash bond ? Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:32 pm

attyLLL

imo, it is illegal. the remedy is to file a complaint at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum