Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

errors on birth certificate

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1errors on birth certificate Empty errors on birth certificate Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:43 pm

iamjolliness

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to ask what will i do..based on nso my first name spelled "joly" but as per local civil registrar its "jolly" at also i have a problem sa gender from male it should be female.... wat will i do? i cant get passport bcoz of this. and how much will i way for that?
Thank you in advance:)God Bless;)

2errors on birth certificate Empty Re: errors on birth certificate Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:49 pm

attyLLL

how do you know you can't get a passport? your docs were already evaluated. try to bring supporting documents that you are that person and perhaps the dfa will just require you to submit affidavits.

if not, to correct the first name, you should go to where you certificate was registered and file a petition for correction of clerical error.

for gender, you will have to file a case in court to correct it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3errors on birth certificate Empty Re: errors on birth certificate Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Joshua McGuire

Arresto Menor

good day sir/ madam. I also have the same problem as with iamjolliness. I am male by gender but my NSO certified birth certificate contains female gender. I am about to take my Licensure Exam and one of their requirement is NSO cetified birth certificate. Would this case hinder me from taking the LET? And what are the procedures I'm going to undertake if I am going to change it to male gender. Thank you very much!

4errors on birth certificate Empty Re: errors on birth certificate Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 pm

attyLLL

you should inquire at the PRC and the Board of Examiners what their procedures and documents they will require you to produce.

to permanently correct it, you will have to file a case in court.

5errors on birth certificate Empty Re: errors on birth certificate Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:42 pm

iamjolliness

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir for responding. I would like to ask if i based all my documents on my nso.. then i just change my names in my school records... whats the procedure on that? I'm just applying for graduation,college. Thanks! and more power. Your really a big help and thank you again for this free consultation.

6errors on birth certificate Empty Re: gender correction Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:15 pm

forestinterlude

forestinterlude
Arresto Menor

@joshua As for your gender,first get a lawyer for him to file a petition in court in the city where you were born.That's just the start...then there's a need for a publication,trial,court order etc.That will take time...hope this gets 2 u in time. [i]

7errors on birth certificate Empty error on my birth certificate Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:52 pm

emz128

Arresto Menor

gud pm po ano po ang dapat kung gawin noong kumuha po ako sa local municipal namin isang "m" lang po ang itinype nila ngayon ko lang po na diskober noong kumuha ako ng NSO na doble po ang "m" ko sa pangalan ko lahat po ng document ko single m lang po. ano po ang dapat kung gawin?

8errors on birth certificate Empty Re: errors on birth certificate Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 am

attyLLL

is that your first name or surname? if first name, you can simply adopt the new spelling. if you really wish to correct it, go to the local civil registrar and file a petition for correction of typo error.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum