Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

di kumpleto ang repair ng kotse pero ayaw mag-refund ng shop

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boom

Arresto Menor

last november 2009, na-ondoy yong oto ko. since mahaba ang waiting line sa honda kalookan, standard insurance referred me to one of their accredited repair shops in the area, rs motors at university hills.

total repairs approved by insurance adjuster amounted to about P150,000 of which i personally paid the repair shop my share for betterment totalling to P49,000.

the biggest part of the bill is for the replacement of the computer box (P51,000) which the repair shop failed to replace despite my repeated demands. i was able to eventually sell the car pero at a very disadvantaged price because of the computer box issue.

on feb 12, 2011, i went to the shop to follow-up on the replacement computer box. the owner said wala pa rin. instead of arguing with him, i instead simply asked for a refund of the amount i paid as my 33% share supposedly for the box (never mind that he also got paid by the insurance company for it) since they weren't able to replace it anyway.

the owner refused. i want to sue him for being dishonest and for taking money from me and the insurance company without performing the repairs and delivering the service he was obligated to. Evil or Very Mad

can i do that? what are the steps i need to make? tks.

attyLLL

i would recommend a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

boom

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:i would recommend a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

thanks a lot, mod.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum