Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pag nadagdagan ang floor area ng condo dahil sa renovation, kailangan bang baguhin ang titulo?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Smpt007

Arresto Menor

Good day po,

I hope someone can help me with my concern. I have two condominium units that I combined and renovated. Prior to renovation, the total floor area of the two units was 92 square meters. Two loft type rooms were added when we renovated the units and we ended up with 124 sq meters. The renovation took place 10 years ago.

Now, I am planning to sell it and I have a few concerns. On the original title of the two units, it only says 46 square meters each. Since, the total floor area of the condo is now 124 square meters, what should I do to update the title? Or is that even necessary? I am just thinking that whoever buys the property will only be eligible for 92 square meters 'worth' of share once the building is demolished.

I'm not even sure if I'm understanding it correctly. I hope someone can shed some light on this. Thank you so much!

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

I dont think it is necessary. You may end up being required to pay taxes for 10 years for the additional floor area once you declare it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum