Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case of Theft? NBI Clearance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - Case of Theft? NBI Clearance Empty Case of Theft? NBI Clearance Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:48 pm

PTRP311

Arresto Menor

Hi! 2 years back, April - May 2015, I was in dire need of cash and I resorted to posting books online which I claimed were for sale and then when I received the money, I wouldn't send the books to the buyers. I was caught a few times to which I paid no mind. One of the users had gotten hold of my information and posted it on instagram and threatened to complain to the NBI regarding what I was doing. Since she had my details, this was when I started to get worried. I then entertained all complaints and either sent back the money I owed, or sent the books that they payed for. Most of the complaints were answered, but there were some that weren't. Ever since then, I no longer did this act, and went back to selling my books with promises never to return to my old self and I haven't had any problem since. My problem is, I need to apply for an NBI clearance for work, and I don't know if the NBI complaints were pushed through with. Is there a possibility that the threats were just threats? and if ever, is this a criminal case or a civil case? Thanks!

2case - Case of Theft? NBI Clearance Empty Re: Case of Theft? NBI Clearance Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:04 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

just apply for your nbi clearance. they will be the one to confirm if you have a criminal case or not.

3case - Case of Theft? NBI Clearance Empty Re: Case of Theft? NBI Clearance Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:40 pm

PTRP311

Arresto Menor

if ever I do have a criminal case recorded, what would eventually be the next step?
thanks again for your reply.

4case - Case of Theft? NBI Clearance Empty Re: Case of Theft? NBI Clearance Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Deceiving people is criminal in nature.

If indeed you have charges against you, hire a lawyer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum