Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal action for someone who refuse to transfer the business name to the rightful owner

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

allesor1083

Arresto Menor

My auntie, a foreigner, bought the business 2 years ago. Since she cannot have the business under her name, so the business owner name was given to one of my cousin. There are recent conflicts and issues with my auntie and my cousin. My auntie wanted to transfer the name of the business to another person but my cousin refuses. She will not allow the transfer of business name/ownership.

What shall my auntie do?please help.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't know if there is any solution. I mean if your cousin refuse.

Is there any contract or such with your aunt (or other relative) signed by your cousin?

It's ILLEGAL for foreigners to do as your auntie did, which make she has a very weak legal position.

allesor1083

Arresto Menor

my aunt holds the ABSOLUTE DEED OF SALE under her mother's name who is a filipino. Wouldn't that be a good thing to prove that my cousin will be compelled to surrender the business?

Thanks

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

allesor1083 wrote:my aunt holds the ABSOLUTE DEED OF SALE under her mother's name who is a filipino. Wouldn't that be a good thing to prove that my cousin will be compelled to surrender the business?

Thanks
Sorry for late reply.
But why is the business in cousin's name, if it's in mother's at the sale???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum