Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my training allowance and salary for 5 remaining days after signing the contract was forfeited???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mhondapineda

Arresto Menor

Good day.... I was actually just got home from the office where i currently working as an outbound sales rep in a bpo company in ortigas ..The reason why I went there because I was asked to submit a fit to work from the hospital since I was absent since last aug 17 2017 ..I did submit a fit to work doc but it came from a diff hospital which I asked 1st to the HR if thats fine with them since my st alibi back in aug 17 that I was confined in a private hospital..and I admit ..It was a lie ..the reason of my absentism was really im not feeling well because I have history of (UTI) and the company has policy regarding restroom break ....but what i really dont understand is even we have sheduled payday for training allowance ..I did not get my traing allowance for 2 weeks and 4 days of probationary employee ..since I was absent during those days ...and while one of the hr personnel is explaining why I cant get my salary..here comes the boss and just say that I can leave and I cant get anyything since I lied about the hospitalization issue ..so then I asked him directly If in any case that I really cant provide medical documents is there any other way to get my money ..Since I can sincerely say that Ive worked hard during those days and hitting the quota ..and he just said no way ..You can get any..and whats really annoying is he just said without any respect .. If you want you can just bang yourself to a trycle so you can get your money...How in humane ... can u help me pls .. I think and I should receive my pay since Ive worked for it thanks..God bless ..Apologies for my grammar since Im really emotional at this ver moment ..thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum