Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help! Libel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Help! Libel Empty Need Help! Libel Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:24 pm

neo_brimstone

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I need help in regards to a certain family that accused me for being a rapist even though I did not do anything wrong with their daughter.

Yesterday, she together with another male minor went to my house and play on my laptop and then her parents went home and that time they talked and order me to stay away from their daughter. I told them that I did not do anything wrong but then again they didn't believe me. I just found out from their youngest son that they accused me of being a rapist and will raise this to barangay. I need to know what steps do i need to take in order to depend myself.

Thanks

2Need Help! Libel Empty Re: Need Help! Libel Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:49 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

If they file a complaint against you, just face them and let them show their evidence for their accusations. You can defend yourself accordingly if the accusations are baseless.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum