Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bribery in the Philippines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bribery in the Philippines Empty Bribery in the Philippines Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:03 am

mikeempi24

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I'm interested to understand about laws in the Philippines regarding corruption/bribery in a private firm, this will be part of a framework of my study.

Let's say the scenario goes like this:
*take note both in private firms.
A person (seller/contractor) offered a gift/monetary value to a person (buyer/purchaser) after a transaction has been made, then lets say the buyer/purchaser already has resigned in the company; then after a while a problem arises involving that person (buyer and seller); but since the buyer/purchaser has already resigned, Id like to know if he can still be punishable since he is no longer connected to the company. If yes, what are the minimum punishments for this one? If not, how will this be addressed? Since, I have been reading articles that most of the law punishments applies mostly to public servants only. I guess in private firms it differs alot.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum