Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child financial support reconstruction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - Child financial support reconstruction Empty Child financial support reconstruction Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Markos

Arresto Menor

Good day po!
Gusto ko lang po humingi nang advice tungkol sa support ko sa anak ko sa babaeng di ko pinakasalan..
Ganito po kasi yan nung pinanganak yung anak ko and i decided not to marry her mother nagpunta ako sa kanila at agad2 pinapirma ako nang nanay nya nang kasunduan na susuporta ako sa bata at ito naka notaryo na po..sa kaba ko pumirma ako at naglagay nang amount na 15k per month whilst i am onboard lang..ako po ay isang seaman..nung sumakay na ako uli i failed to give enough amount kasi po ako yung breadwinner nang family namin malaki din yung pangangailangan nang family namin kinausap ko sya kung maari 5k muna padala ko at pumayag naman sya..two months pass nakatanggap ako nang demand letter galing sakanya tru my company asking all the remaining money i have not given to her since i went onboard from her atty...para wala na pong gulo binayaran ko ang kulang ko and maintain 15k per month after that incident..ngayon po nagpakasal na ako at may pamilya na and expecting our first child soon..tanong ko lang po..do i have the right to reconstruct the amount of support to my child?kasi po ngayun nasa japan na po yung nanay nung anak ko pwede po bang babaan supporta ko sa bata since may trabaho na sya..pwede po bang hati kami sa gastos nung bata who is turning 2 dis august? Salamat po God Bless..

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, tell her that your financial circumstances have changed and you can no longer afford to give 15,000 a month. It would be best if you hired legal counsel to help you do this.

Markos

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much for the reply maam..wat if she wont agree do i have the right to revoke that agreement?

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes. She cannot squeeze blood out of a stone. She also has the obligation to support her own children, having sole parental authority and custody over her illegitimate child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum