Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bigamy and child support

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - Bigamy and child support Empty Bigamy and child support Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:27 pm

purpleheart

Arresto Menor

good day.
I would like to ask some legal advice regarding my ex husband and his mistress. My husband and his kabit is working in Dubai. Just last month, I found out that the mistress is pregnant with my husband and about to give birth this July. Since the kabit is still in Dubai, nagduda ako na baka nagpakasal na sila or nagpaconvert na ng Muslim just to get married. I requested a copy of my husband's cenomar and lumabas doon na dalawa ang pinakasalan nya. First is yung marriage namin ng 2006, and yung marriage nila ng kabit nya ng 2014 ng nagbakasyon sila dito sa Pinas. I immediately told my sister in law about the cenomar and told her na i will file a bigamy case against his brother. Tinawagan agad ako ng ex husband ko and nakiusap na wag daw ako magfile and magsusustento na daw siya sa mga anak namin. More than a year na kasi siyang hindi nagsusuporta sa mga anak namin at almost 5 years na siyang hindi nakikipagcommunicate sa amin. Ang tanong ko lang po:
1. if ever I will file a bigamy case , saang lugar po ba? doon po sa place na kinasal sila ng kabit niya or pwede na po dito sa lugar namin?
2. Valid po ba sa Dubai yung prinesent nilang marriage certificate? pwede ko po ba silang ireklamo sa POEA or OWWA or Philippine Consulate Dubai?
3. Kung pumayag po ako ng settlement with my ex husband regarding sa financial support nya sa mga anak namin in exchange of hindi ko pagfile ng bigamy sa kanila ng kabit nya, and dumating po yung time na huminto siya ng suporta, can I still file bigamy basta po pasok pa sa 15 years?

thank you and Godbless.

2support - Bigamy and child support Empty Re: Bigamy and child support Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:46 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

1. pwede kung saan municipality ka nakatira.
2. kung may kakilala ka sa Dubai, pwede ka magsampa ng kaso sa pulis dun at pwede silang makulong dun.
3. hindi mo kailangan makipag settle para magsupport sya. yung suporta sa mga anak mo ay responsibilidad nya in the first place. pwede mo sya kasuhan ng separate na case para sa lack of support.

3support - Bigamy and child support Empty Re: Bigamy and child support Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:05 pm

lornacruz

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Good day!
First i would like to thank you for this website, really a great help for us who doesn't have knowledge about the law.

I am resident of Sharjah (UAE) since 2008 and separated (not documented) with my husband who is working currently in Dubai with a girl named Beth, last time i heard was they converted both in Muslim and married, and yesterday they got married in Davao (church wedding). We have DAUGHTERS ( 18 AND 19 YRS old) the youngest is under my sponsorship and studying here in Phil School Dubai and the eldest in the philippines working and at the same time studying and no support from him. My question is how i can claim for full support for my kids without forcing him and what case i can file for him and his wife, is their marriage legal? and possible/ please advise. Thank you and have anice day ahead.

4support - Bigamy and child support Empty Re: Bigamy and child support Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:39 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

if you were married in the Philippines under civil rights, then even if they converted to muslim, they should not have married unless your previous marriage was dissolved. in case your marriage is still existing, you can file bigamy case against your ex husband.

regarding support, if your children is still studying, then they are still entitled for support. you can approach a lawyer to draft you a demand letter or the Philippine embassy for assistance with your situation.

5support - Bigamy and child support Empty Re: Bigamy and child support Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:52 pm

lornacruz

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir,
Thanks to your advise. i will go to Consulate to proceed with this.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead.

6support - Bigamy and child support Empty Re: Bigamy and child support Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:14 am

lornacruz

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir,
Following to my previous email, please be informed that i went to Consultant for further advise as per your suggestion, and same as you said, but they asked me to get a new marriage contract and cenomar of him. Today i knew from the sister in law of my ex husband that they presented to them a marriage contract and annulment, is it valid even no agreement or signature/consent from my side? i am confused really because how i will update my documents, can i change my documents from my Husband name to my Fathers name?. the newly wed are here in Dubai, and one person knows the law here advised me to go direct to police station, bring the marriage contract , photos, birth certificate of my child, along with pictures of them, actually i have their wedding video and prenup, the question is maybe the annulment they presented was valid? but how it happened?, please advise

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum