Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery, concubinage, bigamy and non support of ofw husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

flabbergastedchick

Arresto Menor

Is adultery also applicable for husbands having sexual relations with other woman and sired a child? Can I also file concubinage? How about his mistress, he married her. As to financial support, how can I demand for my children. He's an ofw and he stopped sending me money because his relatives accused me of being an extravagant. Can you tell me what charges can I file against him and his mistress?

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

You cannot file adultery against your husband.

Having sexual intercourse and siring a child with another woman does not mean the commission of concubinage. but if they lived together, that would be sufficient ground.

You can also file the case of bigamy against your husband for marrying his mistress.

You and your children have the right for support.

flabbergastedchick

Arresto Menor

ibonidarna wrote:You cannot file adultery against your husband.

Having sexual intercourse and siring a child with another woman does not mean the commission of concubinage. but if they lived together, that would be sufficient ground.

You can also file the case of bigamy against your husband for marrying his mistress.

You and your children have the right for support.

I wrote a letter asking for support but insisted that he will not give me anything. He sends money through his relatives, they only give us ample amount. My children often beg from them for their father's financial support but to no avail. Can I also sue them? Is this a matter of connivance against me? How is RA 9262 applicable for me and my children? We are tormented on our day-to-day lives on thinking how we are going to live each day though I'm working, we still need their father's support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum