Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

foreign ownership structure in healthcare & education

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kath123

Arresto Menor

can you get around foreign ownership restriction & invest majority stake in healthcare (hospitals) and in education (preschool & K12) in Philippines?

what kind of investment structure is usually taken by foreign investors to get controlling stake?

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

kath123 wrote:can you get around foreign ownership restriction & invest majority stake in healthcare (hospitals) and in education (preschool & K12) in Philippines?

what kind of investment structure is usually taken by foreign investors to get controlling stake?
Several lawyers make "solutions" with dummies to get around it including geting around the "Anti-Dummy" law!!! Laughing
So I say their "solutions" are NOT legal...

I don't know if it can be legal for foreigners to get some extra by geting pay for LENDING more than the business capital
but you CAN'T get control legaly say the Anti-Dummy law.

(There are a few exceptions where foreigners can own more than 40 % but I don't believe any of them can be made suiting to your business type.
/"Export business" (100 %)
/Investment house.(60%)
/Plus there are some with higher minimum investment demands but I don't believe they include your business types.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum