Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT CRIMINAL OFFENSE/CASE IS APPLICABLE?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1criminal - WHAT CRIMINAL OFFENSE/CASE IS APPLICABLE? Empty WHAT CRIMINAL OFFENSE/CASE IS APPLICABLE? Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:39 am

culvene

Arresto Menor

I've been separated for almost 12 yrs but not legal nor annulled.. 2 yrs ago i met a guy and eventually became my boyfriend.. We have plans of starting a business and a new life in my province.. So, we flew to my prov. And start the business. We also get a car thru bank financing planning that we will get the money for the car from the income of the business.. I bought stuff needed for the business. When everything was ok..all of a sudden after a month in the province he left without us knowing.. He left the car in a shop and flew back to manila. He bring my phone with him. Can i file a case of Theft and Swindling? Pls help... Im planning to go to NBI tomorrow.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum