Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Securing investment in a business in the Philippines for foreigners I would

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rat31337

Arresto Menor

I'm an Indian national who has been offered an opportunity to purchase an existing small restaurant business in Cebu city. My co investors are Filipino citizen. Being a non citizen of the country I'm advised that I won't be able to mention my name on the trade license however an incorporation document would be drafted that would specify my investment ownership. I would like to get so legal advice on whether this would secure my investment and if not are there any alternative ways for it.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

I would advise that you hire a lawyer for this kinds of thing in order for you to protect yourself and your investment.

Rat31337

Arresto Menor

Would you recommend any good law firms or lawyers in Cebu city whom I may approach.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Foreigners can own max 40 %.
You can for instance make a company where you have 40 % of the shares.

Or I believe you can make a Joint Venture for restaurants too but I don't know laws for such.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum