Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOUNCED CHECK OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BOUNCED CHECK OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY Empty BOUNCED CHECK OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:33 am

lhenie0224@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Hello po. Ano po dapat ko gawin. Nkahiram po ako ng pera when i was in the middle east, ngbgy din po aq ng guarantee check. Bgla po aq nterminate at pinauwi ng pinas then ngyon po nkatnggp aq mg demand letter without any stamp nf letterhead, name lng po ng atty anf signature saying i have to settle the mount within 30days..and and cheke ko po is hndi dn issued ng bank dto sa pinas

2BOUNCED CHECK OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY Empty Re: BOUNCED CHECK OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:17 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

yung tamang gawin is coordinate with this person and find out kung sino ba sya. most probably collection agency yan. try to negotiate yung payment terms if possible since responsibility mo bayaran yung pagkaka utang mo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum