Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minor Online Seller

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minor Online Seller Empty Minor Online Seller Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:26 am

Chimchim

Arresto Menor

Good day Sir/Maam,
I would like to seek some advice regarding an online seller which is a minor.
I have order something to this seller November last year and had paid it the same month. As per the seller, the expected date of arrivial of goods is January 2017 but until now i didn't receive anything. She's not been providing update for months not until other buyers started complaining about it. Last May i just found out that she has many buyers that have the same case as me. I also learned recently that the seller is still a minor. We are planning to take some legal action for this but upon knowing that she's a minor makes us think if we can still proceed to it. She has a partner with this online business and that partner of hers is the one who do things to make up to the buyers. Based on her, all payment for the orders goes to this minor's acct and i believe it since it's her name (minor seller) that reflects when i pay.

Please advice us what action can we make since the seller just ignore us and don't do a things to fulfill his obligation to us.

Thanks in advance,
Chimchim

2Minor Online Seller Empty Re: Minor Online Seller Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:47 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

You can sue the seller (minor) for estafa, as long as you can prove na she can tell the difference between right and wrong (with discernment), she can be sued. You can report her sa police station and proceed from there. Bring your evidence.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Minor Online Seller Empty Re: Minor Online Seller Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:00 am

Chimchim

Arresto Menor

Hi Maam Katrina288,
Thanks for the quick response to my question! About your advice to sue her, isn't it hard to prove that see can tell the difference between the two?
I mean they can probably fake it and pretend that she didn't know that.
What evidence should we have to prove that she knows what's right and wrong.

Thanks,
Chimchim

4Minor Online Seller Empty Re: Minor Online Seller Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The child is assessed by the DSWD and the social worker makes the necessary assessment. You still have to file the necessary complaint though.

5Minor Online Seller Empty Re: Minor Online Seller Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Chimchim

Arresto Menor

Hi Maam Jadis,
After filing the complain against her, do we still need a lawyer?

Thanks,
Chimchim

6Minor Online Seller Empty Re: Minor Online Seller Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You will need a lawyer to draft your Affidavit Complaint which you will swear to before the Prosecutor's Office.

7Minor Online Seller Empty Re: Minor Online Seller Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Chimchim

Arresto Menor

Maam Katrina288 & Jadis,
Thank you so much for answering my questions, it would be a big help on the decision that i will make.
GodBless po sa inyo!!!

Regards,
Chimchim

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum