Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

civil wedding queries

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1civil - civil wedding queries Empty civil wedding queries Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:00 pm

jezhie

Arresto Menor

hi po! i just want to seek advice. me and my partner are planning to get married but the problem is pwede po ba namin idelay ung pag chachange status po like sa passport po. kasi po mag seaseaman po ung partner ko and ayos na po ung mga papers nya..any legal implications po if magpakasal kami na hindi muna babaguhin ung mga papers...thank you po!

2civil - civil wedding queries Empty Re: civil wedding queries Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:36 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

wala naman pero may mga benefits na baka di maavail kung declared na single sa mga documents.

3civil - civil wedding queries Empty Re: civil wedding queries Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:12 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

God forbid something tragic happens to any of you. You will have a more difficult time claiming benefits as a spouse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum