Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

If You have 1 million Pesos..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If You have 1 million Pesos.. Empty If You have 1 million Pesos.. Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Ang_Supremo

Arresto Menor

If you have 1 million Pesos deposited in your bank account, coming from nowhere, & your working in UAE, What will you do? And Why?

Salamat sa sasagot... Idea

2If You have 1 million Pesos.. Empty Re: If You have 1 million Pesos.. Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:48 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

contact the bank and check with them where the money originated from. UAE has strict laws so better be safe than sorry.

3If You have 1 million Pesos.. Empty Re: If You have 1 million Pesos.. Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Ang_Supremo

Arresto Menor

I already contacted them, and ask if someone already report an error in depositing into a wrong account, they said none. Their advice just keep the money. But again, I've already used some of the money, and Im already here in the Philippines. So, what will happen now?

4If You have 1 million Pesos.. Empty Re: If You have 1 million Pesos.. Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:18 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Follow it up again with another bank representative. It might be due to a glitch in the bank's system.

It will be harder to return the money once everything is spent, especially if there is litigation involved already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum