Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS Empty COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Jahidsacu

Arresto Menor

I was bullied in college then i got the footage of cctv a proof of them vandalizing my car, before the day of our graduation the manager of my college and student affairs told me that we cannot graduate not unless the case is solved .. So i ask a lawyer for a letter of agreement that they pay 5k for compensation , i submitted the agreement to the manager then he told me good job and ill contact you for the payment one year later he told me that he cannot hold the documents of the people who bullied me .. What do i do now ?? All that effort for nothing... Please help. This is a aeronautics college btw

2COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS Empty Re: COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:06 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

What are the contents of the written agreement?

Did it contain a penal clause that states the school documents of the other party shall be held until the settlement of said debt?

Did everyone sign said agreement and was there a witness who can attest to the existence & validity of said agreement?

3COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS Empty Re: COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Jahidsacu

Arresto Menor

Yes the agreement contains that, i have no idea if they signed it the manager of the college wont speak to me even the "executive secretary" is ignoring me to set an appointment with the manager

4COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS Empty Re: COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:43 am

Jahidsacu

Arresto Menor

Btwwww the people who bullied me only defence was what damage did they do, after the incident they only laugh at me but when i got the cctv footage and after a week i made a letter of complaint with a lawyer signature thats when they ask for sorry i did not accept since it took them two weeks just to say sorry and after an attorney got involve .... Helppppp now i want to talk to the manager of the college the executive assistant keeps on ignoring me

5COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS Empty Re: COLLEGE HOLD DOCUMENTS Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:47 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Do you have a copy of said agreement? It is good that you have a lawyer with you, since he can guide you on what legal steps you can take to make sure you will get reparations for what was done against you.

If the manager of the school keeps on refusing to see you, try going to the CHED and ask for any advice if an administrative complaint can be filed against the erring manager for refusing to entertain your claims.

Talk to your lawyer as to what your options are regarding your matter. Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum