Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wright-up on a homeowner's right to be protected against complaints under RA 9904?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cmgjulia2005

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My question po is:

Can a homeowner be also have the right to be protected, defended by its officers under RA 9904 against complaints? Where in particular to that law protects him / her?

I am currently resolving problems of "used" money of the members. This "used" money is their payment to SHFC as monthly amortization. It's more than 300T and I owed the responsibility since I am in charge of that collection. I am currently paying those members with contributions one by one, whenever I am capable of paying them.

The Officers seem to be in favor of the members and is not fair in treating both sides. They are not also looking to the things that I am doing to remedy the problem and instead, fan flames.

Hence, my question in my first sentence. Do i have the right to also say "I also have the right to be protected. So you better also be a medium to explain to people what have been done so far, rather than insinuate them to rebellion.

Thanks!
Mymy

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Did you misappropriate the money?

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

I presume you have committed estafa... You used the money... Let me tell you honestly, it is just a good thing that they did not sue you... In the very first place, the money was not yours... You are in no position to use such money outside the intended purpose. The fact that you are trying hard to get back or to repay the amount will never negate the fact of estafa. Unless of course that the money got lost because, although it was in your possession, you could not possibly keep it, like when there's a robber. Do not expect a bad deed be protected under the law to the prejudice of many.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum