Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal paper needed for buying just a portion of the house (not the land)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lincx

Arresto Menor

I have a friend looking for advise as she is about to buy a property, but it just the whole second floor of the house. This does not include the lot/land but just pertaining to the 3 rooms in the 2nd floor of a building which she plans to lease after buying it. What legal papers (ei. deed of sale) does she need for this transaction to become "valid" or "legal" for her to have the confidence and proof the she really owns the property. TIA

lincx

Arresto Menor

Can anyone help me on this please?

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Is this in a condonimium?

Or just a building?

A deed of sale could suffice.

lincx

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:Is this in a condonimium?

Or just a building?

A deed of sale could suffice.

It is just a building, not a condo but just an apartment building.

Where can I download a deed of sale format for this kind of transaction?

I saw this one form in legalforms.phillsite.net but its more like selling the whole property. Can I edit its details and just notarize it?

Thank you

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You can ask the lawyer to draft it for you.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't know if it make any difference that you buy a part of the building, but you better check proper if it's same as for following.

1. When X own a HOUSE at LEASED land,
where the LAND is owned by Y,
then the HOUSE will belong to Y, when the lease ends.

((In some cases can even the leasee (=house owner) need to PAY the land owner in the end to get the land restored as it was when the lease started, but that's more in cases when the damages are worse than the value of the house.))

2. And if you don't have any lease at having right to be at that land, then you better check proper too, if the land owner have right to even kick you out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum