Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

terminating newly hired employee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1terminating newly hired employee Empty terminating newly hired employee Fri May 12, 2017 3:22 pm

allo21

allo21
Arresto Menor

Currently, i'm working in start-up company which is they already hired newly employee before me. but as per the management, they don't like the performance of those employees ( currently working almost 2 months ) they ask me what can I do to end the employment of those employees they hired prior to me.

I don't know what to do. Question Question hoping someone can give me advice regarding this matter.

Thank you!

2terminating newly hired employee Empty Re: terminating newly hired employee Fri May 12, 2017 6:12 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

allo21 wrote:Currently, i'm working in start-up company which is they already hired newly employee before me. but as per the management, they don't like the performance of those employees ( currently working almost 2 months ) they ask me what can I do to end the employment of those employees they hired prior to me.

I don't know what to do. Question Question  hoping someone can give me advice regarding this matter.

Thank you!

There's nothing you can do. Assuming that these are Contractual/Probationary employees, they enjoy security of tenure during the period of their contract or probation. As such, their services can only be terminated by just and authorized causes under the law.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum