Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid credit card (what's going to happen?)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anejcruz

Arresto Menor

Hi There, Before I leave the country I got an unpaid credit card but during the time I was there I made an arrangement with the bank to pay it it in terms. I think I still have some 8months that I need to pay for it but I did not manage to finish what I owe because I get hired in here. What is going to happen to my unpaid months? the credit company doesn't send any letter to me from the time I leave the country which is 9years already? Thank you for feedback Rolling Eyes

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

probably your loan has already ballooned since it was unpaid for 9 years. if you plan to pay this you can contact the bank again but expect an exorbitant amount if they applied interest for the whole time it was unpaid. if not, just hope for the best and expect the worst.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Only the lending institution could answer your question. For restructuring of payment terms for money owed they would always put an escalation clause (i.e. if you default on one or more installments the whole anount becomes due and demandable without need for any further notice or demand) and a penalty for default.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum