Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADOPTION PROCESS INQ

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS INQ Empty ADOPTION PROCESS INQ Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:25 am

daisyjehn

Arresto Menor

Hi, My husband is an American. We got married last May 2015. I have a child from a Filipino ex boyfriend. My husband wants to file an adoption so that my daughter's last name will be change to his. I just wanna ask poh what is the process? what is the first step that we need to do? we are now here in the Philippines my husband got his permanent resident visa here. Please help me and let me know what the process would be? Saka I just wanna ask din poh if it is possible not to get a lawyer to file the adoption since the father of my child is willing to sign for adoption. PLEASE REPLY.

2adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS INQ Empty Re: ADOPTION PROCESS INQ Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:30 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

The adoption will be done through court proceedings, so you will need a lawyer to represent you. There are documentary requirements for the filing of the adoption. Since your daughter is an illegitimate child, both you and your husband must adopt your daughter. Once approved by the court, the rights of your child will be similar to that of a legitimate child. Thus, when you and your husband have children in the future, they and your daughter will have the same right to support, use the surname of your husband and right to inheritance with respect to you and your husband.

Since the father of your daughter is willing to give his consent to the adoption, it should a straightforward process.

If you need legal representation, you may email km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS INQ Empty Re: ADOPTION PROCESS INQ Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:05 pm

kristinabd

Arresto Menor

Kailangan ko po ng tulong.. About 6 yrs na po kami wala ng kinakasama ko po dati. Ngaun po nasa akin po ang anak ko at nka apelyido sa knya ang anak namin. My iba na rin po syang kinasama at may anak na din po sila. Wala po syang standard na income kasi po wala din po kasi sya na regular na work po. May asawa na po ako ngayon. Ang gusto po mangyari ng asawa ko eh ma adopt or mailipat lahat sa knya ang responsibilidad sa anak ko pra po madala namin dito sa Qatar. Andito po kami na mag asawa ngayon. Ang hirap din kasi ng law dito po sa qatar pag nag sponsor ka, dapt po kasi ka apelyido po pra madali po ma aprobahan. Ang anak ko po nasa akin at ako lahat ang gastos. Kinukuha namn po xa ng lola nia sa kabilang side paminsan minsan pag may kunting salo salo sa kanila po. At ni register po nila sa 4P's ang anak ko po na nkapangalan sa kanila. Wala naman po ako habol doon. Ang sa akin lang po, gusto ko pa ma adopt or FCA ang anak ko po sa asawa ko pra po madala namin xa dito na hindi na po kailangan ng approval ng papa nya po kasi ni minsan nong maghiwalay kami wala kaming communication sa kanya. Kailangan pa po ba ng pirma ng tatay ng anak ko po bago xa ma adopt? or ano po ba ang kailangan ko po gawin? . Please badly needed your help

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum