Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of contract a year after regualarization

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mark Anthony Sy

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I just want to ask your legal opinion about my concern.. this all started when we have had our new HR manager in the company.Last August 1, 2016 I I received my regularization notice. I have keep my contract with me until these days. Now, the company hired a new HR manager since the first one has been on maternity leave. After two months when she started, the company announced to amend our contract. Just two days ago, they handed out the new contract to all regular employees. There are lots of changes. before we were given winter vacation for a week in December since we are on teaching business. But now they remove it in our contract.. Is this right?

Second, the change of days off.. I just couldn't understand why our manager who plots our schedule move our days off easily.. They even moved it on a regular holiday as to avoid additional off to its employees. The company gives us 8 days off in a month. Now if there's a holiday both regular and special they always move it on our day off as to fit their figure 8 days off in month. Just cant feel our local/national holidays.. Is this right??

Please shed a light on my concerns.. Thanks..

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

1. if the winter vacation was part of the employmemt contract they cannot remove it without your agreement.

2. as long as you get the cash equivalent then ok lang yan. wag mo na i feel yung local/national holidays

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum