Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victim of Parental Alienation...DSWD is PRO-ABUSER, ANTI-FATHER, ANTI-FOREIGNER, TAKES NO ACTION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fortunado30

Arresto Menor

JAN 10, 2017

Hi,

I am an American resident in Philippines. I have 2 children with a Filipina in Tondo, Manila and my kids are both dual citizen Fil-Am.

The mother does not allow me any time or visitation with my children. I want to file a custody case. Please help.

SAME DAY

We have referred your concern to Director Ma. Alicia Bonoan of Protective Services Bureau (DSWD). Thank you.

FEB 27, 2017

ATTN: DSWD Regional Director Vincent Andrew T. Leyson / Ms. Myrna Lacson - RE: Denial of Paternal Rights

Hi Mr. Leyson / Ms. Lacson,

This is a follow up in regards to the previous case I filed on _____, the mom of my 2 children, ___ and ______.

Today, 2/25, was my daughter's ______ birthday. Although I haven't spoken to the mom since I first made a case with you, I decided to contact her on FB since she already denied my rights with the children on very important days that cannot be replaced on Christmas, New Years, and my birthday Feb 6.

She responded and agreed to allow me to meet the kids at Ocean Park under the condition that I buy a 999p voucher, which I told her I don't have the money to buy. I explained this to her but she ignored me and told me, "I don't give a fuck".

Since the entrance to Ocean Park is free, I agreed to meet her at 2 pm today. As soon as I arrived, she texts me an intentionally vague message to meet her where they are selling hot dogs. However, there are more than 6 food establishments selling hot dogs in Ocean Park, so I knew this was another one of her manipulative control freak games.

After making me wait until 2:45 PM, she finally shows up and tells me that I must buy a ticket into the seal show, but I didn't have any money. I also asked her to pay and give me gas money also for requiring me to drive 14 kms (2+ hour drive) from my house to Manila Bay. Of course, she refused and told me I'm crazy to ask her to pay. I reminded her that I paid for practically everything she she has in her apartment and her poverty squalor lifestlyle from 2007-2013, but that went in one ear and out the other.

I spent a total of about 3 minutes with my kids before she started arguing with me. I started reminding the kids that I'm their dad, not some black dude on a tourist visa. So she grabs them and goes inside the seal show and that was the only contact I was allowed with my kids.

______ is such a control freak, manipulator, and so confident in her immunity from any type of penalty for denying my paternal rights that she thinks she can do whatever she wants. Immediately after ___ was in my arms, she began her controlling and telling me what to do during my visitation time, EVEN AFTER SHE DENIED ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THEM FOR MONTHS!!

She refuses to admit or acknowledge how much of a control freak she is and then when you combine that with the confidence of her past successes in lying to Filipino authority that I am some kind of bad person i.e (alcohol, verbal or domestic abuse, making people think she is the victim of a brutal relationship with a foreigner. A control freak will also never admit to being one, hence in her mind, she thinks what she does towards me with my children is right.

______ is actually the abuser because the only power she has as a control freak towards me now is using the children as a tool for revenge. It's really pathetic and childish. She doesn't even know that visitation with my kids does not involve her controlling the entire situation. My kids have never been to my house, they don't know how to contact me, and they don't know anything about their American rights and privileges even as children because they have a mom who is only concerned with some sort of feeling of gratification for denying my paternal rights.

Her abuse goes even further because she targeted me as a foreigner as many other women do in the Philippines who have been taught LEARNED HELPLESSNESS, a psychological condition that derives in the poorest places of the world to include Tondo, Manila. The sole purpose of her relationship with me was/is to support her jobless freeloader "gimme gimme" lifestlye.

Once I decided to leave her, she turned her fake love into pure hatred; even if 2 young innocent children are caught in the crossfire. She is simply too stupid and way too ignorant to care or understand that what she is doing is wrong on SO MANY levels!

She doesn't understand that the time and precious moments she is stealing away from me and my children cannot be replaced. In addition, her eventual punishment for what she is doing will have catastrophic negative consequences on my kids in the future; and the same kids she is alienating will hate her as adults because I will make sure they know that I NEVER abandoned them. She really has ZERO idea of the damage she is doing.  

Her hatred for me ending the relationship with her goes so far now that, after I requested to her several times to stop calling my son "Chubs", because that name is stupid and degrades my son, she makes even more of an effort to do so. I also had my son enrolled in school because I want his English speaking level to improve and get a head start on his education.

Unlike ______, who barely has a high school education and the only books she's ever read is 10p romance novels, I have aspirations for my children to follow in my footsteps and at least get a bachelor's degree. She has ZERO concern for their education. Right now, I want to home school my daughter since I have a teacher certification, but how can I? Both of my children hardly know any English right now because of her ignorance and stupid pride.

In addition, I cannot start their college funds with Social Security which is one of the many benefits of being a Fil-AM. How can I take my kids to the SS office at the US Embassy if ______ continues her alienatiing behavior? She is so stupid, she doesn't even know that my kids have a multitude of benefits from the US government, but she is going to destroy everything if she doesn't stop this nonsense.

I was paying the kindergarten school tuition for my son and I can show you the receipts and photos. She intentionally removed my son from school so he cannot learn English so he cannot communicate with his dad. That's insane.

While many parents in the Philippines often spend a large portion of their income on their children's education, ______ barely has a high school education so she cannot see the importance of what I have been trying to do with the kids. Her income comes from Western Union in the form of some foreigner sending money using the same fake love routine she did on me; except now in this case she has some crazy, ugly bald-headed black dude named CJ Lowery who threatens to kill me and says my kids belong to him. More insanity.

I also asked her to allow me to home school my kids since I have been a certified English teacher for the last 11 years. She gives no consideration to that because all of her actions are motivated by her selfish hatred for me. She is too ignorant to understand and she does not understand or foresee the moral consequences of her wrongdoings.  

This type of ignorant calculated hatred using children should be a crime. I really wish you would put her in jail like Camp Crame or New Bilibid for like 1 week so she can learn what she is doing is wrong. When I hear people say how kind-hearted and warm Filipinos are, it's really frustrating to believe that when ______ is allowed to continue her insane behavior without impunity.

I would also like to reinforce what I explained before about ______ living conditions. Since I used to live with her in Tondo, I know exactly what kind of lifestyle she lives which includes flies laying eggs, maggots, rats, roaches, mosquitoes, termites, ants, leeches, and basically any other animal that can enter a poorly-constructed home that is mostly cheap plywood and cinder blocks; that is never treated for pest control because her excuse is that all the other neighbors are infested also.

Uuhhh, hello? Pay 1000p to a pest control company, which there are plenty in Tondo, and problem solved. She won't pay 1000p to ensure the health and safety of our kids, but she can spend that same amount to go see some seals in Ocean Park jump through some hoola hoops in a swimming pool. More insanity.

Her bathroom stays so filthy you would rather pee on yourself than use it. She also has a psychological hoarder condition but she refuses to recognize it or admit it. She hoarded all types of property that belonged to me.

She has a bad habit of never taking out the trash and she eats the most unhealthy food which consists of a lot of unsanitary street food from Herbosa St. in Tondo. If you take that food to a lab and have it examined....OMG!!! Since Tondo is the poorest district in Manila, people eat the worst food. This is what she is feeding to my kids on a daily basis even though I told her I want my kids to have a balanced diet. This is even though I was giving her support money every month for the last 6 years, up until the black dude CJ Lowery told me he's going to kill me and take claim as my kids' father. That dude is insane.

All of what I have said was CLEARLY evident when I saw my kids today. I cannot remember one time when I've seen my daughter ______ in a totally healthy condition where she is not malnourished, sick with a cold, random scars on her body that ______ always has an excuse to explain away, mosquito bites and scars on her arms and legs, She also has her hair cut like a nazi skinhead on the sides which is atrocious.

When the kids' illnesses become too big to handle for ______, she relies on cheap generic medicines or unlicensed doctor's clinics to treat my kids medically when they have a problem. I've asked her at least 20 times to enroll my children under PhilHealth since my son was born, but she still can't make it to the office even though it's only a jeepney ride away. That was 6 years ago.

My son also looks pale, malnourished, and very unhealthy. He has been sick more times than I can count on my fingers and toes and EVERY SINGLE TIME she has some type of excuse to explain away her bullshit. He has a huge scar in the middle of his chest and if you ask him, he will say that she hit him in the chest with a high heeled shoe.

Both of my klds need the love and care of their father and I miss them dearly. I want to provide for them and give them a good life and education, but it's very difficult when I am dealing with someone who clearly has psychotic tendencies and a pure product of poverty mentality. She is even willing to go so far as to fabricate lies to Filipino authorities to continue her insane behavior.

She IS ABSOLUTELY NOT a good mother and this is reflected by her other 3 children, from multiple fathers, who she was not able to raise (other family members did it for her). Still, many of her family members love her so much that they are willing to support her lies 100%, because that's what loyal family members do.

Honestly, I would deserve this treatment from ______ if I was some sort of abuser or alcoholic or anything else she wants to claim. I've done nothing to deserve this paternal alienation which just started just a few months ago because she started getting $$$ from the bald-headed ape-looking negroid who she met while working in a bar as a prostitute.

In reality, I'm just a dad that wants to spend time with his kids and be a positive motivating force in their lives so they can become President or an astronaut and remove themselves from this poverty life they are forced to live in now because of ______. My children's future are in jeopardy as long as ______ is allowed to continue down this line of paternal alienation and the purest forms of stupidity and ignorance.

______ KNOWS THE TRUTH, but it would probably take shock treatment or a gun to her head to make her admit that everything I'm saying here is true. Can you provide me some justice and give me custody of my kids please? Thank you.

DSWD uses a Yahoo Email Address....WTF???

Your message wasn't delivered to vtleyson@dswd (dot) gov (dot)ph because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
LEARN MORE

TODAY

I was told by Director Leyson of DSWD NCR to go out an pay for a family lawyer but why do I have to pay thousands and thousands of pesos for a lawyer just to exercise my basic human rights as a father? Hello, foreigners dont have money coming out of their ears like you always assume. Director Leyson was advised to tell me this by his government-paid consulting attorney. What a f*&^in hypocrit and DSWD is total bs. After all the pleading, begging, and proof of child abuse and alienation, they are PRO-ABUSER and anti-foreigner and STILL take no action.

Anyone with legal advice on how to actually get people in Philippines government to actually enforce father's rights without being pro-abuser, anti-father, and anti-foreigner?

Last edited by fortunado30 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum