Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice. Art 26 and Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

thirdsila

Arresto Menor

My partner and I have been living as common law couple for more than 5 years. We have a child. He had an affair and got the girl pregnant. By his accounts, it looked like the girl intentionally got herself pregnant because she made him believe she was safe and taking precautions.
She knew he has a family, I even talked to her to save herself from further complications. But she went ahead with the affair and later kept on boasting how little I know about it. I went through pretty serious problems because of her, I was even hospitalized. And about the child, she arrogantly told us during confrontation that she doesn't need anything from my partner and rejected his offer to acknowledge the child on the BC.
Now she wants financial support and even threatening to file a case.

Question is, do I have a strong case against her re Art 26?
What can we do about her demand for financial support if she has rejected previously?

Thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum