Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrant of arrest

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warrant - Warrant of arrest Empty Warrant of arrest Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:47 pm

RRPerez

Arresto Menor

Good evening atty. would like to seek for legal advice. If there is a warrant of arrest issued for bounced check, can it be lifted if i pay the whole amount?

2warrant - Warrant of arrest Empty Re: Warrant of arrest Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:42 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

Pwede naman marecall yung warrant kung masettle. Ipalakad mo po sa abogado kasi pag ikaw ang humarap dampot ka tiyak. Kunsakali naman okay lang yun kasi may piyansa naman, certificate of detention naman ang kailangan bago makapag piyansa. Pwede ka din voluntary pumunta sa pyansador para ayusin. Best way parin may abugado at maglalakad para sayo.

3warrant - Warrant of arrest Empty Re: Warrant of arrest Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:09 pm

RRPerez

Arresto Menor

Thank you po sa reply. Kasi po sa letter may naka indicate na may pre marking pa daw and may preliminary comference kaya medyo nalilito po ako. Tska wala pa po kasi ako abogado.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum