Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid bank loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid bank loan Empty unpaid bank loan Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:58 am

mybabytrisha

Arresto Menor

hello po... i really need some help. my husband got a loan from a bank worth 60K. as part of the agreement, he signed PDCs provided by the same bank which has the monthly amortization (Php 2700) of the loan stated on each check every due date monthly on the duration of the loan. my husband has paid it religiously but there came a time when the remaining balance was just 6 monthly amortizations, we had a financial problem and until now, we haven't recovered from it which resulted to my husband being unable to pay the remaining amortizations. now, the bank is starting to contact him even in facebook asking him to pay 46K. we have not enough money to cover the payments. can they sue my husband for this? please help! thank u.

2unpaid bank loan Empty Re: unpaid bank loan Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:06 pm

attyLLL

yes, they can sue to collect from him. and if they deposit the checks, they can also file criminal charges of bp22.

why are they contacting you through facebook? did you change address?

what i recommend is that you avoid the criminal charge. if you have the money offer to pay the face value of the checks. when they send you a written notice that the checks were dishonored, then you will have 5 days to pay them the value of the checks.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3unpaid bank loan Empty Re: unpaid bank loan Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm

belle.salcedo

Arresto Menor

Hi good morning,

I need some advice, I took personal loan in china trust last 2006. with the help of my managers in the company i was working that time. I got my 50,000 loan without any personal background check from the bank. The bank and my managers has agreement on this loan, The managers submit all the requirements and make sure to approve the loan but in one condition, split the money into 2 to 3 person including this managers. And this is my problem now, for 50,000 i split the money, 25,000 for me and 25,000 for one of the manager. I admit i am very stupid at that time because i trust them. Now she is not paying her part and i have i problem in the back. i want to clear my name , what should i do? Anyway, i am not the only one have a problem like this most of my co-office before. thanks

4unpaid bank loan Empty Re: unpaid bank loan Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:41 pm

attyLLL

do you have proof that you gave the half to the other manager?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5unpaid bank loan Empty Re: unpaid bank loan Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:54 am

belle.salcedo

Arresto Menor

That's my mistake, i don't have any proof...My plan right now is to complain the people in the office who process all my papers and falsified of my document just to get loan, If i bring this case to the court do you think i will win? I know it's more expensive but it's a principle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum