Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

inherited property's title transferred to our grandfather (deceased) but the heir should be our grandmother (also deceased), how do we proceed with dividing our shares as grandchildren?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ironjuan33

Arresto Menor

Good day Sirs/Ma'ams,

Seeking advice po how we can have our shares in the inherited land as grandchildren transferred under our names. The property is inherited by my father and his brother (deceased) from our grandmother. My Father is already old and has agreed that it will be more practical to transfer the title under my name and my cousins instead of having it under his name and eventually transferring it to us. we are concerned about the following circumstances.

-The land is an inheritance by our grandmother from his father, but the title was named after our grandfather who is already also deceased when the parent title was divided and our share's title prepared and given to us.

-We would've had the title transferred/divided among my Father and my uncle but my uncle died and we were not able to process the transfer of title until now.

-since my father is already old, me and my cousins are all in agreement w/ my father that the title should now be transferred directly under our names.

maraming salamat po sa lahat ng magbibigay ng advise.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum