Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing Father's name in Birth Certificate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

arielp

Arresto Menor

First of all. Hi to all members! I'm new here. I hope that you could help me Crying or Very sad

The father's name or should i say my father in my birth certificate is not my biological father. but he sign the acknowledgement thingy sa back ng BC.

The problem is I'm using now my biological father's name since i graduated elementary. Because of course, you know, he want's to take paternity of me.

Kaya ngayon ako na po yung namomroblema sa problema ng parents ko. hehe. hindi ako makakuha ng any photo id from the government.

Can someone point me in the right direction please? i can't afford consultation from our lawyer that's why I'm here.

someone said that the easiest way to do this is to adopt me. by my biological father. then how?

Thanks in advance! Smile Smile Smile

danculcencul

Arresto Menor

Hi, I have a similar problem so decided to post it here instead of creating a new topic, hope its ok. My family forced me to sign birth certificate with family friend on it as they didn't like the real father (or better say his family). Now I want to change it to his biological father as we are planning to live together. My family is threatening me that I can loose my baby if I try to change it. What are my options? Should we go through DNA test, adoption, should we get married first? Thank you a lot for any advice

arielp

Arresto Menor

up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum