Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bench Warrant to serve writ of attachment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

leia1201

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.
My mother (67 yo) has unpaid credit card bills which she cannot pay immediately. Today she received a text message from the PNP stating that they "will come to arrest her (Bench Warrant) at exactly 12pm together with sheriff to issue writ of attachment to check your property". She was asked to "voluntarily surrender to avoid commotion at ur place". What are we going to do? Please help. Thank you.

kumander032880

Arresto Menor

leia1201 wrote:Hi Atty.
My mother (67 yo) has unpaid credit card bills which she cannot pay immediately.  Today she received a text message from the PNP stating that they "will come to arrest her (Bench Warrant) at exactly 12pm together with sheriff to issue writ of attachment to check your property". She was asked to "voluntarily surrender to avoid commotion at ur place".  What are we going to do? Please help. Thank you.

SAME WHAT HAPPEN TO ME AND UNTIL NOW IAM STILL CONFUSED KASI WALA AKONG ALAM NA MAY UTANG AKO AT MAY KASO AKONG GANUN KASI WALA AKONG NTATANGGAP NA KHIT ANUNG SUBPOENA.. ANUG GINAWA NYO PO

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum