Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

failed serve ....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1failed serve .... Empty failed serve .... Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:46 am

pio_aguidor

Arresto Menor

god day to all of us just want to ask.. what legal case that i can file to the person who conduct defect services or product and unpracticed or w/o license to perform it..plz help because this coming june 7, 2012 will be our hearing to that person in our barangay lupon...

this the senario actually.. i and my sibling nagpagawa ng gate near in our place at first we don't know that they don't have their our shop..because pretending that they have ..we only know the truth when we already tied by them by giving payment for services will be rendered..will it's now ok for us just the service will be rendered will be ok.. but then when they delivered the gate at move.. we demand for it because full of defect like improper practice actually ..now we demand for re-pare but they refuse ... what can we file cases to them?? can we asked refund for it because we already tired waiting acting so that will be settled??? accordance in our republic act 7394 or know as customer act of the Philippines...plz help.. Sad

2failed serve .... Empty Re: failed serve .... Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm

attyLLL

you can consider a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum