Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

looking for used law books

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1looking for used law books Empty looking for used law books Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:13 am

uryviel091

Arresto Menor

hi, i'm on my second year. looking for the following books:

civpro - herrera, feria-noche or regalado
nego - de leon
credit - de leon or pineda

who are good authors for:
admin law
PIL

preferably the latest edition if medyo matagal na published. de leon has released 2016 books - can't afford it.

thank you in advance!

2looking for used law books Empty Re: looking for used law books Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:28 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

PIL - Bernas (that was the book my previous professor recommended for us to use).

I can't recall the admin book that we used. Try searching in FB for law student help pages, they have recommendations for books per subject there in general.

3looking for used law books Empty Re: looking for used law books Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 am

dttolentino

Arresto Menor

Hi. I have De Leon Credit Transactions 2006 edition. Also De Leon Negotiable Indtruments 2004 edition. Dont worry about the year it was published since these laws remain the same unlike criminal law and poli which are constantly changing.

Message me if you want to buy it.

4looking for used law books Empty Re: looking for used law books Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:11 am

dttolentino

Arresto Menor

Hi.

I have De Leon Credit Transactions 2006 edition.
Also De Leon Negotiable Indtruments 2004 edition. Dont worry about the year it was published since these laws remain the same unlike criminal law and poli which are constantly changing.

Message me if you want to buy it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum