Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is sibling appvl reqd for sale of mothers' property?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ilocanalady

Arresto Menor

My mother is planning on selling her home and land (farm) in Isabela province. She has 8 daughters. Husband passed away some time ago. Does she have to get daughters approval/signatures for her to sell property if selling to a person outside of family? Does she have to have their approval to sell to someone inside the family?

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Who was owner(-s) when your father was alive?
IF it was your father and mother together, then there is an inheritance after your father. Their children got 1/18 each and your mother got 10/18.
All owners need to aprove a selling in writing.

jasmine6140

Arresto Menor

Hello and good day !Follow up question po! Lot property named by the deceased peron w/ 10 children(6 still alive with family, 3 passed away the other one and spouse also passed away but with one child)... after receiving money 9 years ago now we have difficulty of signing two spouse with deceased partner...can we exclude them as legal heirs in EJS with sale? Thanx in advance!

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

jasmine6140 wrote:Hello and good day !Follow up question po! Lot property named by the deceased peron w/ 10  children(6 still alive with family, 3 passed away the other one and spouse also passed away but with one child)... after receiving money 9 years ago now we have difficulty of signing two spouse with deceased partner...can we exclude them as legal heirs in EJS with sale? Thanx in advance!
Spouses and child inherit the deceased sibblings, so you can't exclude them.
(At least if the property owning parent died before his/her children. I don't know what happen otherwice.)

jasmine6140

Arresto Menor

Sorry i am confusd with the last statement ! if the owner parent died before her childen can be or cannot be excluded?
Thank you again!

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

jasmine6140 wrote:Sorry i am confusd with the last statement !  if the owner parent died before her childen can be or cannot be excluded?
Thank you again!
They can't be excludedd. The dead sibblings' alive spouse or child inherit the dead sibblings' shares.

7property - Is sibling appvl reqd for sale of  mothers' property? Empty What? Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:22 am

ilocanalady

Arresto Menor

The latest responses do not seem to in response to my request? And some of the actual responses have disappeared.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

ilocanalady wrote:The latest responses do not seem to in response to my request?
It answered.
"They can't be excludedd. "
(Can't = cannot.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum