Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

IS SEC REGISTRATION A REQUIREMENT FOR CHURCHES?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Quistis

Arresto Menor

Yun pong church namin naregister sa SEC matagal ng panahon, then dahil sa nagpalit palit ng pinuno ng simbahan, napabayaan ang rehistro. Ngayon yung current na pinuno ng simbahan, gustong iparehistro sa SEC ang simbahan ngunit dahil sa 15 years na itong hindi na renew, malaki na ang magiging interes. Ok lang po bang hindi na namin i renew ang rehistro ng simbahan at hintaying na lang namin ang 50 years para mabura na ito sa system ng SEC? Ito po bang pagpaparehistro ng simbahan ay nasa batas? Applicable po ba ang batas na separation of church and state dito?

attyLLL

no, separation of church and state does not apply.

sec registration is for allowing the church to have legal personality. the records will not disappear after 50 years. perhaps the sec will absolve the church of penalties.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum