Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting a corporation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1corporation - Starting a corporation Empty Starting a corporation Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:38 pm

stiffened

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would like to get anyone's expertise regarding opening a corporation in the Philippines. It would be really really helpful.

I am starting a small restaurant/takeaway business with my foreigner partner.

- If we were to register this business as a corporation, should it be stock or non-stock?

- I understand that ownership should be 60%/40%, however I'm confused with the different online sources that I've been reading. I would like to know how much is the minimum start-up capital needed if this restaurant will be registered as a domestic corporation? Is it 5,000 pesos?

Hoping to get some enlightenment.

Thank you in advance!

2corporation - Starting a corporation Empty Re: Starting a corporation Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Have you read SEC ? That's the official.

IF the main investor agree to less security for his investment, then there are "simpler" business types.

3corporation - Starting a corporation Empty Re: Starting a corporation Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:04 pm

stiffened

Arresto Menor

Hi, yes I have read SEC. But there are no clear steps. And differentiations.

Lunkan wrote:Have you read SEC ? That's the official.

IF the main investor agree to less security for his investment, then there are "simpler" business types.

4corporation - Starting a corporation Empty Re: Starting a corporation Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:42 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I have notes, but they are some long to paste here.
Can you see this:
http://full-suite.com/blog/how-to-register-a-stock-corporation-with-the-securities-and-exchange-commission-sec/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=register-with-the-sec

That's only the SEC part. Do you know the other parts?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum