Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

prosecutorial misconduct

Is this an appropriate post?

prosecutorial misconduct Vote_lcap0% prosecutorial misconduct Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
 prosecutorial misconduct Vote_lcap0% prosecutorial misconduct Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 prosecutorial misconduct Empty prosecutorial misconduct Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:30 am

jonra

Arresto Menor

Which of the following items rises (or sinks, not sure what verb is appropriate) to the level of prosecutorial misconduct?
That prosecutor excluded from the Order evidence I submitted in my Counter Affidavit.
That I was not notified of my right to counsel before arraignment, contrary to THE REVISED RULES OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE (As amended, December 1, 2000), RULE 116 Arraignment and Plea, Section 6.
That I was compelled to sign a blank (with the possible exception of the case number) Certificate of Arraignment form.
That prosecutor didn't study carefully the Subpoena before issuing the order, missing glaring errors and inconsistencies, such as spelling of my name, the date of the offense and the nature of the offense.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum