Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing bankcruptcy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing bankcruptcy Empty Filing bankcruptcy Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:42 pm

Raycon

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Just wanted to ask, my company (i am one of the founders) is in unfortunate situation.

We started and registered the company last march 2015 however we were not able to renew our business permit for 2016. And as of the moment our finances is not capable of paying it since we are 12 months delayed already and january 2017 is a month ahead.

We do not owe anyone, our taxes were regularly settled just the business permit that we are not able to settle and the utility bills we have to settle for this month. We were thinking to just file a bankcruptcy.

May i know whats the best option you can advise? If filing a bankcruptcy would be the best option, then can anyone please advise us on how to get started?

Thanks!

2Filing bankcruptcy Empty Re: Filing bankcruptcy Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:20 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well.
/Bankruptcy is bad for your reputation. For instance some lenders can refuse you a house loan because of that.
Some types of depts go to the OWNER at bankruptcy anyway as some taxes. I don't know if if's like that for permit fees too.

/Likvidation don't damage your reputation as bankruptcy, but the dept will be there still (if they bother to demand it from a business, which have quit.)

Quit BEFORE 1 January anyway so you don't risk to get additional permit dept.
Make sure you make a COMPLEETE quit including BIR so they don't charge you for future missing tax forms.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum